Friday, January 23, 2009

Hoodlet

I FINALLY had my baby on Monday. What a long road. She definitely made me work for it. I delivered at 39 weeks on the dot and she weighed 9lbs, 6 oz, measuring a whopping 23.5 inches. She's adorable and healthy and sleeps better than my other babies did. Now I'm just trying to regain my balance before I step back into regular life. All is well. I'm discovering that the hardest part about number 3 is trying to figure out what to do with numbers 1 and 2.

I feel terribly that I missed Jason's contest. I wanted so badly to enter, but I was coming up with nothing. At that point the only thing on my mind was the fact that I couldn't sleep, I couldn't breathe, I could barely walk and PUPPP is the one of the suckiest ailments ever. For those of you uniformed that's a rash common in pregnancy that itches like crazy. Still waiting for that one to go away.

For those of you who entered, way to go. I'm sure I'll get around to reading your entries eventually.

Until later...

6 comments:

SzélsőFa said...

Congratulations to both of you and have my wishies of joy and happiness for the whole of your (now enlarged) family.
The *what am I to do with the older kid(s) is a great mistery all mothers solve somehow. It's tough at the beginning, but don't worry, it gets tougher :)))

My best wishes!!!

The Quoibler said...

What a cutie pie! Your hoodlet has arrived! Congratulations!

Now, I'm off to look up PUPPP because you've piqued my curiosity!

Angelique

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!!

Congratulations!!!!

Beth said...

I didn't enter either and don't have as gorgeous of an excuse as your hoodlet!

My son was one ounce shy or 10 pounds, so I hear ya on the big baby front. He breastfed like a champ though. LOL Here's hoping your rash goes away quickly and that life is just a blessing every day.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! She's beautiful! (As if you need to be told that... LOL) Great job, mom! Sounds like a beautiful beginning. :)

(Now, I'm off to smack Jason for not mentioning this sooner...)

Aine said...

Oops!-- that last post was from me, Aine. Not Jason. Blogger quarks...